Our Board of Directors as well as the employees are involved in a variety of voluntary works. Karassery Bank has not only dedicated itself to provide financial assistance for the local public, but also supports their dedication amongst the under privileged for their upliftment. Karassery Bank has emphasized charitable works that focuses on children and young people in need.
Helping the weakest members of society, children and young people in need has always been at the heart of our social responsibility work since 1993,when we started functioning as a Primary Co operative Bank. Supporting sick children and their relatives by donating regularly to appropriate associations and foundations are some of the areas on which we concentrate.
Some of our recent social activities are:
- Supply of umbrellas for BPL students
- Supply of note books and school stationary materials
- Contributing towards food supply in schools
- Supplying dress materials to poor people
- Donations to Paliative care towards cancer treatment
- Social Mission for Improvement of Life & Environment (SMILE, A charitable society of Karassery Service Co-operative Bank)
- Free Breakfast for Students
- Free Mobile mortuary Service
- Free Dialysis Service