Open A New Account
Account can be opened in the name of an individual or in joint names. Savings Bank Accounts can also be opened and operated by the minors provided they have completed ten years of age.
Document Required For Opening an Account
- Passport size photograph which can be photographed by the bank
- ID Proof: Passport/Driving License/Ration Card/Voters Identity Card/PAN Card
- Proof of residence: Gas Conn. Book/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Bank Pass Book etc.
- An introduction of the person from an existing account holder.
- PAN number / Declaration in form No.60 or 61 as per the Income Tax Act 1961.